Sunday 1 August 2010

Attention ALL Men ! A Divorce Lawyer's "Insider Secrets" to WIN Your Divorce !

This is an enormously difficult article to write ? Why you may ask ? Well because it brings back painful memories of my devastating divorce. Now look, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, it happens and with increasing regularity. Nearly 50% of first marriages end in divorce and 60% to 80% of second marriages ! These are dreadful statistics I am sure you agree ? But you are a life coach, a qualified man with letters after your name ! So ? Divorce affects every strata of society and is indiscriminate in the way it destroys families and assets like a tornado !

Now in this article I am not going into the reasons as to why people divorce. There are a hundred and one reasons and I am not here to pass judgment ! I am a strong advocate of marriage and monogamy but sometimes for whatever reason one or other parties or indeed both decide its time to part company. Before that eventuality it would be hoped that couples would seek relationship counseling or mediation or indeed a legal separation before eventually deciding to divorce. Whatever the reason, when it reaches that point it is an enormously sad occurrence.

Now this article is aimed specifically at and for men. Why ? Because I am a man and I have experienced the devastating consequences of divorce. That is not to say that women also don't suffer by reason of divorce, this is not a sexist article.

But, and it is a big but, many men do suffer terribly as a result of divorce and I am one of them. I feel very strongly about this and if I can help anyone avoid a divorce I will and any man to minimize the effects of divorce I will also. I myself lost my wife and kids, my home and most of my money !

The family law courts in the western world traditionally have to put the welfare of the children first which usually looks at keeping them in the former matrimonial home with the mother while the husband is expected to move out while the divorce process takes its process.

However as the divorce unfolds and once lawyers get involved then a difficult situation becomes all the more adversarial and nasty. Divorce is a crushing process at the best of times without "hard nosed" lawyers adding to your woes ! I am not going to say any more for fear of bring thought bitter (which I am not !) but the lawyers really do not have your best intentions at heart, trust me on that ! It is a business for them and once there know that you have realizable assets then they smell blood like the worst kind of shark attack !

Now I am here as the "voice of experience". I really did not know what had hit me and by the time I did it was all over I had lost the lot. I do NOT want that to happen to any other man. I therefore have no hesitation in recommending a product to you which will reveal the "insider secrets" from a former divorce lawyer who was tired of seeing men taken to the cleaners ! I only wish I had discovered this before my catastrophic divorce ! Having this insider knowledge will give you a sporting chance of "winning' your divorce, keeping your kids, home and assets and will prepare you for the "battle" ahead. Please click here to take a close look at this and the best of luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment