Friday 30 July 2010

How to Reprogamme YOUR Mind for Success with NO Effort !

Hello again

Do you have limiting beliefs in life ? I know I do. Or destructive habits ? Or harmful thoughts ? So where do these originate ?

Most people now know these days that it is our subconscious rather than our conscious minds that determine the course of our lives and our outcomes.

Many people may say they want to be rich and we may hear that at a conscious level but it is our subconscious mind that supports that desire or indeed, for many, sabotages it !

Having become frustrated by attempts to make changes in my "conscious mind" by traditional methods such as affirmations and visualizations in my own life, I decided to find out if there was an easier way to "reprogramme my mind" and prime it for ultimate success ? To my delight there was !

Now you may already have heard of "subliminal messaging," well I have to admit that I personally had not heard much about this until recently ? It means to take in messages beneath our conscious awareness of them. I was switched on to subliminal messaging by an internet marketing expert who was recommending a piece of software he used to help increase his profits. Now I have been to this guy's seminars and I know that he has an excellent reputation in the industry, so when he speaks people sit up and listen. Anyway he recounted by way of recommendation that by using a simple piece of software on his computer he went from earning 10k US dollars a month to 40k several months later to over 100k per month several months later again ! And no, if you are thinking it wasn't by selling this product you are wrong !

Now get the simplicity of this, all the software does is flash messages on your computer screen which may not even be conscious to the naked eye (your choice depending on the settings you use). These are positive affirmations such as "I am a money magnet" but the beauty is that you do NOT have to keep saying these affirmations over and over in your head, the subconscious mind picks up the messages subliminally without your conscious mind even being aware. How amazing is that ?

Olympic athletes have reported using this tool with outstanding success ! If you don't take my word for it the testimonials are there. But the incredible power of this product is that it can be used successfully in assisting with weight loss, improving self confidence, eliminating the fear of public speaking and a whole host of other fears and phobias - developing a charismatic personality, boosting IQ, improving sports performance and body building the list is endless !

The software is incredibly easy to use and comes with preset programmes but you can very easily programme your own affirmations into it, simple as anything ! Every time you fire up your computer the messages flash on the screen without you even knowing so it is not intrusive .There are also music settings which you can play in the background or indeed leave turned off.

I have used the email "support" for this product and it has been excellent very responsive and very clear and as I say the system is simplicity itself. You can download it in seconds to your computer.

I am extremely pleased with the results I am getting with this software and I feel more and more opportunities are opening up to me since I have been using it. Of course you will use it for whatever is most important at the time, it is recommended you don't work on more than three areas in your life at any one time.

So I have no hesitation in making a personal recommendation of this product. I had no hesitation in purchasing it myself and I am delighted with its ease of application and the results I am already seeing ! If you are struggling today with a limiting belief or a fear or phobia that you have tried to release please think about using this product. Click here to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment