Friday 4 June 2010

Hello and Welcome !

Hello and a very warm welcome to my NEW Blog which celebrates, as the title suggests,
"Inspired Living Daily !"

So, who am I and why should YOU be interested in reading my blog ? OK, for a start, my name is Oliver Kent and I am a qualified life coach. No, that's not something you drive but a person who helps you "drive yourself" to achieve your goals and dreams !

The inspiration (now there's a magical word !) for this came about after purchasing an ebusiness programme called the "Omega Programme".

Basically the idea is to set up an ebusiness around a particular topic of interest and mine happens to be around Self improvement namely issues of Motivation, Confidence and Inspiration ! Hence the name of the blog, you see it all makes sense?

My passion is to help people who, like myself, have experienced the ups and downs of life but "know" deep inside themselves that there is something better for them !

So what makes me qualified to blog about this subject or indeed anything at all ? Well, for one thing it's free and after all we all have an opinion on life (or should have ?). Secondly I really have experienced a great deal of ups and downs in my life but ironically that is what gives me the material to write about ?!

The secret I have found in my own life is that out of every seemingly negative experience (however dark and dismal at the time !) ultimately an equal and corresponding positive can be found. As a young man I experienced a serious car accident with a badly broken leg requiring a plate and losing the knee cap in my other leg ! A number of years later I was able to do two charity cycle rides for my local hospice cycling the length and breadth of the country north to south and west to east. For several years after my accident I suffered bouts of severe depression, at one point feeling life was not worth living ! Subsequently I went on to become an advocate for people experiencing severe mental illness supporting thousands of people regain control of their lives !

My point here is that yes trials and tribulations will come in life and, at the time, you may feel like I did that you cannot go another day. But, I am here to tell you, that no matter how bleak any situation may look at the time there is always hope for the future !

The Bible talks about "all things being used for good to those that believe". I firmly believe that now. Perhaps I didn't understand that before in my youth but I know with all my heart that whatever you are going through now will not be wasted. Even if you can only inspire one other person then you have played your part and good on you for that !

Only last night I watched a TV programme about a young black man (aged about 30) who had been in a tough American jail for 14 years ! When he came out he could not get a job because of discrimination about his criminal history ! But he was able to talk to young teenagers about the dangers of "running with the gang' and for that, in my estimation, he is to be admired ! Yes society has rejected him but no his life is not without purpose. If he can keep one impressionable kid out of jail he has SUCCEEDED in my opinion.

So, if you would like to BE, DO and HAVE more happiness, success, confidence in your life I am here to help you along the way. I have put together a FREE Guide : "How to Unlock 5 "must have" Personality Traits for Ultimate Success " then please go to www.inspiredlivingdaily.co.uk
If you would like to communicate with me about this blog or any other subject then email me :Oliver@inspiredlivingdaily.co.uk

I look forward to blogging again with you soon !

Just remember that "together we are stronger" !

God Bless

Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment